1. Use the quotes and comments that you collected in your annual report
2. Feature your participation and your customers in your next newsletter
3. Share your results with your board
4. Put a Snapshot Day graphic on your website and link to the Facebook page
5. Make a slideshow of your photos and run it in the library near the check out desk
6. Make bold signs with your customer comments and display them throughout the library
7. Send an email blast to your customer list or community contacts featuring customer quotes
8. Let your Friends group know about your participation in Snapshot.
9. Develop your own slide show or webpage featuring the comments and photos
10. Ask if your town website can feature the slideshow
11. Ask your local cable station if they can use the slideshow or photos
12. Ask your local newspaper to run a photo and caption. Provide the customer’s name and phone number if you have permission, so they can contact for an interview.
13. Design an 11 x 17 poster in color and print several copies “in house” for display throughout your library. Print even more posters and share them with your customers and local businesses.
14. Thank your participating customers by emailing or mailing photos and your Snapshot results.
15. Use comments and photos in a National Library Week press release.
16. Add Snapshot Day comments and photos to your library’s Facebook page.
Share your ideas! We’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment at the Vermont Library Snaphsot Day Facebook page or email your ideas to Kevin Unrath at Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org and Christine Porter at email@example.com